Planning your last-minute summer getaway to London is just one click away! Thanks to The Plum Guide, finding the perfect holiday rental is easier than you think, and you would be in great company.
Today, I share with you 5 reasons why I love The Plum Guide so much, and as I write this article, I am already counting down to my next Plum Guide experience.
For the uninitiated, The Plum Guide is a booking website that offers London’s best and most desirable holiday homes. How does it work? It’s as easy as Airbnb, but better.
Their algorithm creates a shortlist of the highest reviewed homes in London from over 25 different websites. A team of hospitality experts then test the homes, reviewing everything from the neighbourhood to the quality of the mattresses or the shower pressure. You’ll have an awesome experience everytime you book. It’s a promise!
Top 5 things I like about The Plum Guide
- Find unique and inspiring homes all over London. The main reason why I love it is because it offers the best and most inspiring homes anywhere in London.
- Find a variety of choices at any budget.
- Experience living in the city. Staying at a local’s apartment gives you a rather unique perspective into the locals’ lives. All hosts must be able to recommend the best local places to eat, drink and shop.
- Having the flexibility to cook your own meal. All kitchens are fully stocked – from utensils and pots to oils, teas and coffees.
- The Plum Guide website helps you book your dream holiday home anytime, anywhere in London.