A fresh face is the best thing to see in the morning. And the good thing is you don’t need a long list of beauty products or time, just a little attention. Tackle these 5 bedtime beauty tips, which will leave your skin clean and radiant. Here’s my bedtime ritual for waking up more beautiful.
- Wash your face. If your face is covered in thick makeup, pores can’t breathe. It only takes a few seconds and preps your face for the next step. I use a foaming cleanser from TruSelf Organics and a facial brush from Braun to remove every last drop of makeup. If you like the idea of reducing your chemical load, TruSelf Organics will make your entire beauty routine 100% natural and easy. All-natural, organic and most effective, TruSelf Organics is a skincare brand straight from Mother Nature herself (no parabens, no sulfates, no bad stuff). Made with the purest essential oils available, their Foaming Cleanser gently purifies my skin. I use one or two pumps to wash my face morning and evening.
- Use a mask. I’m literally obsessed with TruSelf Organics Detoxifying Mask that instantly restores my skin from blemishes, scars, discolorations and unevenness. I use it twice a week for better results.
- You’re never too young to use a moisturizer. Smooth on and let sink into skin then follow the rest of your skin care routine. I use the same Ocean Mineral Moisturizer morning and night. I don’t like heavy moisturizers and this one has a really light formulation leaving my skin silky and glowing. My skin never looked healthier!
- Finish your bedtime beauty routine with an eye cream. Yes, you should be using a preventative eye cream after 25, so dab under the eye using your ring finger starting at the inner eye. Then smooth using your ring finger with a gentle glide along the orbital bone.
- The secret to a healthy-looking skin is good sleep. Bedtime is a great chance to get maximum results from your beauty products, plus it’s the only real cure to banish any nasty dark circles under the eyes. How about you, do you have a bedtime beauty routine?
This article was written in collaboration with TruSelf Organics. All views are my own.