When it comes to New Year’s resolutions , many of us get caught up in the spirit of starting fresh , wiping the slate clean and ringing in a new year with a new attitude !
From small , everyday goals like exercising more or eating healthier , to major plans to better our lives and our inner selves – there’s something healing and reviving about resolving to make changes and be better this year !
So I took my pen – a bit later this year , and committed to new and renewed resolutions , looking forward to a fabulous new year !
- Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle ! Comparison is the thief of joy , so concentrate MORE on what makes YOU happy !
- Live in the moment ! Live without regret and never look back !
- Cut bad people out of your life !
- Start your day with expressing gratitude for what you have !
- Don’t focus on losing weight , just focus on being healthy !
- Spend more quality time with your loved ones !
- Work harder ! Strive for more !
- Keep up a journal writing about things that made you happy in the last past days lets you relieve the moment !
- Spend more time doing something you love !
- Travel more !