5 rules for a perfect morning …
- Set up the alarm 10-15 min earlier than usual . That gives you another couple of minutes of laying out in bed , cuddling your boyfriend and planning your day .
- Turn the kettle on before heading to a quick and refreshing shower .
- Prepare yourself a royal breakfast – as much as I love a traditional English breakfast , unfortunately my time is quite limited in the morning , so I always go for muesli , fresh fruit and yoghurt . Did I mention the coffee ?! Flip through your favourite magazines , check your Instagram (oh go on ! take a picture of your breakfast :)) and finish eating .
- Get dressed ! I mentally plan my outfits before falling asleep at night , so in the morning I know exactly what I’m going to wear . Whether is cold or hot , whether you have a day off or you’re working , dress to impress ! Don’t look for excuses !
- Play your favourite song , sing and dance as if you don’t have a care in the world ! This day shouldn’t be less than perfect !
Every morning you have two choices : continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams ! The choice is yours !