Fashion month is in full swing and while I’m still dreaming of Paris and the fabulous Parisian atmosphere , London Fashion Week has come to an end (gasp) .
With a dash of eccentricity and an array of colours and styles , Day 1 at London Fashion Week was fantastic !
I’ve edited down the most amazing trends for the upcoming Spring/Summer15 season – I guarantee you’ll love them as much as I do !
- Minimal , clean lines and luxe tailoring
- Dreamy , feminine , romantic and sophisticated – sheer gentle ruffles , embroidery , skirts densely pleated
- Iridescence & metallic – a lustrous and futuristic touch to make any look stand out .
- Waisted topknots
- Peplum drop waists for a refined and feminine feeling . A silhouette that flatters almost all body shapes .
- Pastels – applied to classic garments it always achieve a fresh , adult look .