Shopping for last minute Christmas gifts for him? I’ve done the hard work for you and scoured the shelves for the most stylish presents that any man would be jazzed to unwrap on the 25th.
- Show us a man who doesn’t want to look like David Gandy and we’ll show you a liar. These socks, designed and curated by the legendarily well-dressed model, will get him one step closer. Available at London Sock Company, £45.
- Caravelle New York watch, from £80. Sleek and sophisticated – the kind of everyday watch that any man would be proud to wear. Features Roman numeral and stick markers, calendar, brown croco-embossed leather strap, and water resistance to 30 meters.
- Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio eau de toilette from £50. A fab gift for your partner or dad. It’s classy and sophisticated.
- This personalized Hackett wallet will carry his everyday essentials in style. Crafted from leather with the brand’s iconic logo, this sophisticated and sleek accessory will slip effortlessly into his briefcase.
- This luxurious handkerchief from Hawes & Curtis, made from 100% silk would be a wonderful gift for a stylish gentleman. Prices start at £15.