When it comes to feeling confident, it’s all down to having unlimited wardrobe choices, beautifully styled hair and silky smooth legs. But if you’re anything like me and you can’t drag yourself out of bed in the morning you need to cut your morning routine to half. So why not try these get-ready-quick tips – I guarantee you’ll be ready for work in 30 minutes or less.
- Use an in-shower moisturizer. The warmth and humidity of the shower opens up your pores, allowing the moisturizing ingredients to be absorbed into your skin, so that after you rinse and towel off, your skin remains super soft. Genius, right?
- Pick out your outfit the night before. Even if you are exhausted the night before, and you cannot bring yourself to set your clothes out, at least have an idea of what you are wearing before you drag yourself out of bed in the morning. This way, you can easily get dressed in under five minutes.
- Pick up a foundation or BB cream that targets multiple needs.
- Use your lipstick as your cheek color. If you don’t have time to fake a flush with blush, apply your lipstick to your mouth with your fingers, and then apply any excess onto your cheeks.
- Choose one multitasking hair styler. Applying several products to your hair and using different hair stylers takes time. I always use my Braun SensoCare styler that unlike other regular products is easy to use and ensures my hair health is protected at the same time. Whether I’m going for soft curls or straight hair, Braun SensoCare styler will have me out of door in no time.
- For silky smooth legs epilate the night before. This gives 24 hours for any irritation to reduce. A warm bath leaves skin squeaky clean and totally relaxed. Epilation with Silk-épil 5 Wet & Dry is now possible in the shower or bath, so its just as easy as shaving! But oh the horrors of epilating, some of you might say. You’re wrong ladies, the rules of the game have changed – Silk-épil 5 Wet & Dry has been designed for use in water which is proven to relax skin and reduce discomfort, perfect for those new to epilating. The massage roller attachment can be used to stimulate skin for an extra epilation experience, and with regular use epilation becomes virtually painless. With the launch of the new Braun Silk-épil 5 Wet & Dry, Jessica Alba – Braun Beauty Ambassador is starting a fashion movement and kicking off the 30 Days Of Switch Up Your Style. Jessica and her personal stylists Emily Current and Meritt Elliot will be providing expert top tips on how women can switch up their style, break free from what hold them back and enjoy unlimited choices; all thanks to Braun Silk-épil range and the long-lasting smooth skin it provides.
- Keep all of your belongings by the front door. I always leave my keys, wallet and purse by the table near the front door. This prevents any ‘where are my keys!?’ moments, and allows you to grab and go!
Photo credit: Polishing Colours
This article was sponsored by Procter & Gamble.