enter site Staying productive and keeping myself motivated is probably the most challenging aspect of being a full time blogger. Whether I have to shoot a campaign or simply trying to write a blog post like this one, the reality is that I sometimes struggle to get the work done. Suddenly, washing the dishes seems more important and my hunger kicks in right when I’ve got loads to do.recherche femme nigeria
1ef833b19b3b7e3ab2ab7e488b4c75ff After freelancing for a couple of years, I’ve learned a few tips for staying productive even when I feel completely unmotivated (I’ve been there too, ladies) so I thought I’d share them with you.quiero conocer gente de guadalajara
- Write ‘To Do’ lists. I usually draft a short to do list the night before (or a couple of days before if I have many press events and showroom appointments). When I have a list with tasks in front of me I can visualize my day and prioritize accordingly. Not to mention the sense of satisfaction and accomplishment at the end of the day when you ticked everything off your list.
- Declutter your workspace. Although you might occasionally hate your job, your workspace doesn’t have to be cold and without personality. Bring some beauty into your desk life and you’ll have more reasons to love what you do. Cute stationary and fresh flowers will do the trick nicely.
- Unplug from social media. Although I’m still trying to get better at this, I try to set aside time blocks to check and answer emails or catch up with my social media networks. Once you turn the notifications off it will be easier to focus on what you have to do.
- Take breaks and don’t try to multitask. Focus on doing one thing at a time and don’t forget to take a break, even just for a few minutes. Stand up, stretch your body and refill your coffee cup, then get back into it.
- Make sleep a top priority. This one is so important, and often neglected. Not getting enough or quality sleep is a guaranteed saboteur of productivity. Don’t forget that your choice of mattress can also affect the quality of your sleep. I’ve recently ditched my old mattress to Leesa, and oh my, what a difference that made. I was reluctant at the beginning – the mattress was delivered in a rather tiny box and the biggest ‘wow’ factor for me was looking at the size of the mattress once it had fully expanded. Leesa was designed to deliver better sleep, with all the benefits of a memory foam mattress, but without the disadvantages of ‘sleeping hot’ or the ‘sinking feeling’. My husband and I have been sleeping on this for a month now and both agree it’s probably the best sleep we’ve had. Can’t recommend it enough!
http://curemito.org/estorke/1828 What are your top tips for having highly productive days? Let me know if your comments below.femme cherche zawaj http://sundekantiner.dk/bioret/487 recherche veterinaire celibataire
indicador para opciones binarias o forex superintendencia This article was written in collaboration with Leesa. All views are my own.