Does anyone really want to look tanned any more? I mean don’t get me wrong, a glowing tint is one thing, but a really bronzed and dark complexion can sometimes look a bit odd and ageing.
Thankfully, the new generation of tanning cosmetics will make you look glowing rather than fake. Hoola Benefit is my holy grail beauty range that is worth every single penny.
Shop Hoola Benefit for a naturally radiant look
Get a year-round tan with Hoola Benefit that will help you achieve a naturally radiant look instead of fake tanned. If you’re not convinced, read below my 5 reasons why I’m completely obsessed with these tanning products.
- They’re streak-free. Hoola Zero Tanlines Body Bronzer and Dew The Holla Face Bronzer both have a lightweight texture that blends seamlessly for a natural, sun-kissed skin.
- They have a soft beachy fragrance.
- They’re transfer resistant. The 12-hour formula stays on even when your clothes come off.
- Suit all skin tones. Yes, really…
- They’re purse-friendly. Always a bonus, right?
For optimum results, prior to tanning, exfoliate the skin and avoid moisturizing. Apply the Hoola Zero Tanlines Body Bronzer to skin in long, circular movements using the brush provided or hands-free. I use my Dew The Hoola Face Bronzer on bare skin tinting it a couple of shades deeper and then blend the bronzing powder into the hairline, neck and ears with the Hoola brush.
Have you tried any of the Hoola Benefit products yet?